Sunday, August 13, 2006

Namin my Sister's Twins

My sister was pregnant and due to a bad car accident,
which caused her to fall into a deep coma.
She was asleep when they was born.
So I volunteered to Name them fer her.
Well After nearly six months,
she woke seen that she were longer pregnant.
For some reason she seemed upset.
When they told her I had been the one who had named em fer her.
Why, She even told the doctor I was a idiot! Imagine!!
ME!! A idiot!!
What nerve!!
AND After I went through all the trouble
of thinkin up suitable names fer her younguns too!!
She really loved the name I gave her lil girl though.
She thought Denise was a perfect name.
Why she even apologized to me for thinking I couldn't handle it.
I told her I would forgive her and we hugged
and we was closer than we had been in years.
Then she asked me what I named the boy.
When I said Denephew.
I thought she woulda loved it just as MUCH!!!
No pleasin some people.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home