Saturday, July 15, 2006

My neighbors bottle an can collection

My neighbors used to have a very large bottle an can collection in thier yard. I myself thought it looked very bad. But, I am not the type of nieghbor that nags and complains about every little thing. To each his own I always say! But others have never been so kind. They recieved a LOT of complaints about thier collection and the way it made thier yard look. I would watch every day out my window. Not that I am nosey mind you. But my desk is in front of that window and I cannot help but see everything that goes on.
most times I do not even need my binoculars! Well there would be Police and city people knocking on thier door ALL the time! One day a city truck showed up and these men got out and they picked up ALL of those bottles and cans and put them into large bins in front of my neighbors house. Well all the other nieghbors were real happy to see the grass again. I myself felt it was thier yard and should not have been anyone else's business. So I took them all out of the bins and put them back. I hope I got them in the right places....
Do not say I do not do anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home